Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) formerly called Mazagon Dock Limited is India’s prime shipyard. (MDL) Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 (Mazagon Dock Bharti 2019) For 1982 Non-Executive(various) Posts are in Mazagon Dock Mumbai, Maharashtra on a contract basis.
This is the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019.
Advertise No.: MDL/HR-REC-NE/90/2019
Number of posts: 1982 Posts(Non -Executive)
Name of the Post: Non-Executive
|Sr. No.||Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|1||AC REF. Mechanic||21|
|7||Diesel Crane Operator||12|
|8||Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic||10|
|10||Electric Crane Operator||12|
|14||Jr. Q C Inspector||55|
|15||Jr. Q C Inspector (NDT)||04|
|24||Utility Hand (SemiSkilled)||145|
|SEMI-SKILLED ID-IV A|
|27||Laskar/Launch Deck Crew||34|
|28||Master 2nd Class||01|
|29||Engine Driver Spl Class||01|
- Carpenter, Composite Welder, Painter & Sale Maker: (i) Passed 08th (ii) National Apprenticeship Certificate in related trade.
- Diesel Crane Operator: (i) passed matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government (ii) the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” (iv) valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence (v) having one-year experience in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Diesel Crane Operator.
- Jr.Planner Estimator: (i) SSC/HSC (ii)Mechanical / Electrical / Civil/Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering Diploma / Degree.
- Jr. Q C Inspector: (i) SSC (ii)Electrical / Electronics/Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering Diploma / Degree.
- Jr. Q C Inspector (NDT): (i) SSC (ii) Diploma in Mechanical/Shipbuilding Engineering.
- Master 2nd Class: Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per the Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory. Minimum 3 yrs experience of operating Tugs from 226 to 565 BHP or Ex-serviceman from Indian navy with 15 years of experience and holding 2nd class Master qualified certificate from MMB/MMD.
- Store Keeper: (Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Shipbuilding, Computer engineering. Additional qualification in Material Management & Knowledge of Computer will be Preferred.
- Fire Fighter: Candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent with Diploma / Certificate in Fire Fighting of a minimum of six months’ duration from a Govt. recognized institute. Candidates must possess a valid Heavy Duty Vehicle Licence.
- Engine Driver Spl Class: Certificate of competency (1st Class) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per the Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory. Minimum 2 yrs experience as Engine Driver 1st Class. Candidates possessing a “Licence to Act Engineer” certificate will be given preference. Should possess knowledge of rectifying defects, overhauling, and upkeep of Engine Room. OR Ex-serviceman from Indian Navy of Engineering branch having 15 years of experience and holding IInd Class Engine Driver Qualified Certificate from MMB/MMD
- Utility Hand(Skilled): candidates who have completed their National Apprenticeship Certificate from the Trade “Fitter” or any other Trade and having one-year experience in Shipbuilding Industry as Utility Hand and experience in Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy Acetylene equipment, etc. In case we do not get sufficient candidates then Utility Hand (Skilled) will be selected from Fitter Trade only and will be imparted 2 months training in the operation of Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy Acetylene equipment, etc.
- Pharmacist: Must have passed SSC / HSC with full-time D. Pharm / B. Pharm from any Govt. recognized University.
- Remaining Trade: (i) SSC (ii) National Apprenticeship Certificate in related trade.
Age Limit: as on 01 August 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Master 2nd Class: 45 years
- Engine Driver Spl Class: 45 years
- Remaining Trade: 18 to 38 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Fee: UR/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/PWD:No fee]
Official Website: Click here
Online Application: Click here
Notification: Click here
Last Date of Online Application: 05 September 2019
Last Date of Online Application (ExSM): 15 October 2019