ATMA Jobs Managers & Officers The Directorate of Research Training and Technology Induction under the Agriculture department of Government of Meghalaya has published a notification for recruitment to the Deputy Directors, Deputy Project Directors, Block Technology Manager and Assistant Technology Manager Posts under its Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA).
ATMA Jobs Managers & Officers
- Name of Exam: ATMA Recruitment 2020 for Managers / Officers.
- Name of Organization: Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA)
- Post Name: Deputy Director, Deputy Project Director (DPD), Block Technology Manager (BTM) and Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)
- Total Vacancy: Vacancy Details Are Given Below
- Job Type: Contract Basis.
- Job Location: Meghalaya, India
- Salary: Monthly consolidated remuneration will be Rs.25,000/- for Assistant Technology Managers, Rs.30,000/- Per Month for Block Technology Manager, Rs.42,000/- for Deputy Project Director (DPD) and Rs.44,000/- for Deputy Director.
- Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise educational qualification and experience details are as under
- Dy. Director: Doctorate or Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture / Allied Sector with three years of relevant experience.
- Dy. Project Director (DPD): PG Degree in Agriculture / Allied Sectors With Two years of relevant experience.
- Block Technology Manager: UG / PG Degree in Agriculture / Allied Sector with computer skills and a minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Asst. Technology Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Allied Sector. (Must know the local language).
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years. Relaxable by 5 years for ST Category Candidates.
- Selection Process: Interview.
- Last Date of Online Application: 13.11.2020 (5:00 PM).