Border Roads Organisation (BRO)Recruitment 2022, Border Roads Organisation (BRO) invites applications for recruitment of 302 Multi Skilled Worker.Border Roads Organisation General Reserve Engineer Force (BRO GREF) has announced a fresh recruitment to fill the vacancies. Draughtsman, Steno B, LDC, SKT, Operator Communication, Supervisor Cipher, MSW Nursing Assistant, DVRMT, Veh Mech, Electrician, Turner, Welder, MSW DES, MSW Mason, MSW Black Smith, MSW Cook, MSW Mess Waiter, MSW Painter, MSW DES, MSW Mason, MSW Black Smith, MSW Cook, MSW Mess Waiter, MSW Painter, MSW Candidates who meet the requirements should apply offline at www.bro.gov.in. BRO GREF (Border Roads Organisation General Reserve Engineer Force) Recruitment Board declared 129 Vacant Posts in the April 2022 advertising. The application period begins on April 27, 2022, and ends on June 15, 2022.
Border Roads Organisation (BRO)Recruitment 2022
जाहिरात / पोस्ट मधील मुख्य माहिती व मुद्दे
Candidates who are interested should visit https://jobtodays.com/. BRO GREF Bharti 2022 / BRO GREF Recruitment 2022 / Border Roads Organisation General Reserve Engineer Force Bharti 2022 / Border Roads Organisation General Reserve Engineer Force Recruitment 2022 / Border Roads Organisation General Reserve Engineer Force Bharti 2022 / Border Roads Organisation General Reserve Engineer Force Recruitment 2022 Candidates’ eligibility, the syllabus and distribution of marks for the Written and Oral (Personality) tests, and all other relevant information about Border Roads Organisation General Reserve Engineer Force Recruitments can be found at https://jobtodays.com/.
|BRO Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||10th ANM|
|Total Vacancy||302 Posts|
|Job Locations||Pune ,Maharashtra|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years|
|Posted on||19 Apr, 2022|
|Salary||18000 – 56900(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||25 May, 2022|
Border Roads Organisation Selection Procedure
- ISSUE OF CALL LETTERS: The following guidelines shall be followed for the number of call letters to be issued in relation to the number of positions advertised:
- Minimum 10 times of the vacancy advertised in each category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/UR).
- If the number of applications received exceeds 10 times the number of advertised vacancies, a cut off percentage in Essential Qualification applicable to the post for each category will be calculated for each post to ensure the availability of at least 10 candidates for each vacancy in each caste category.
- As a result, no objections will be heard at any time in relation to the cut-off percentage or number of candidates invited for further recruitment for any category. The cut-off percentage will be determined solely on the basis of the number of applications submitted, with the goal of calling at least 10 times the number of vacancies in each category. The Commandant, GREF Centre’s judgement would be final and binding.
- Selection is based only on merit and the availability of vacancies; marks in the written exam, as well as qualifying in the Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test as appropriate to the specific trades.
- The Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune, will set the dates for the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Practical Test (Trade Test).
- The essential original documents of the candidates will be checked by a Gazetted Officer of the Recruitment Centre on the day of reporting for the trade test. Only candidates who have the documents listed in Advt No 01/2022 at Para 7 above will be allowed to continue with the examinations.
- Examined in writing. Only blue/black ball point pen will be used to answer the question paper. No pencil work is permitted. Any revelation of identify on the answer sheet would disqualify the contestant. The written examination syllabus will normally be in accordance with the educational standards and/or technical and other essential credentials for the positions.
- The questions will be objective or subjective in nature, or objective and subjective in nature, as per the curriculum listed in paragraph 24 and the courses studied as part of the minimum educational/technical qualification for the position. The examination will be bilingual.i.e. English and Hindi, with test times ranging from 1 to 3 hours depending on the trade. The type of objective The questions will be on the OMR format, and subjective questions must be answered in the answer sheet.
- The passing grades for the UR, EWSs, and OBC categories are 50 percent, while the SC and ST categories are 40 percent.
- Test of Physical Efficiency Candidates will be subjected to a physical efficiency exam depending on the call letter they receive, and only those who pass the physical test will be allowed to participate in the post’s subsequent practical test.
- Practical / Trade Examination Candidates will be required to take a practical/trade test when relevant, and only those who pass the practical/trade test will be considered for the final merit list based on their written exam scores.
- Age + Experience: The final date for calculating age and experience should be the date on which the application for principal land states is received (Not the dates of receipt of application from NE states etc).
- At the time of the particular region’s closing date, any provisional certificate concerned should not be older than five years.
- Provisionally selected candidates’ results at various stages of the recruitment process will be presented on www.bro.gov.in, followed by a letter instructing provisionally selected individuals to report to the GREF Centre, Pune-15, for further recruitment.
- The selection of candidates following several phases of recruiting is contingent on their passing the required medical examination. Only a panel of GREF/Army medical officers will conduct the medical examination. However, one appeal against the Medical Officer’s judgement is allowed.
- The holding of a medical examination confers no right of appointment on the candidate.
- The appointment is contingent on passing a medical exam and submitting all required documents in original (i.e. educational qualification certificate with mark sheet, technical qualification certificate, caste certificate, and domicile/residential certificate issued by appropriate competent authority i.e. not below the rank of Tehsildar) as well as any other documents required for the position.
- Recruiting Wing, GREF Centre, Pune, will conduct a detailed documentation check on provisionally selected candidates.
- Only those who are medically fit will be accepted. (p) The candidate is accountable for the induction delay caused by the failure to produce valid essential documents during the final check.
- Medical Requirements. Every recruit must be adequately intelligent, devoid of various forms of instability, and in good physical condition. He shall have no inherent or acquired disability that would render him unfit for duty in the Force, particularly at high altitude, in the view of the Recruiting Medical Officer. He must be colorblind-free.
- Candidates from the Western Himalayan region (the area south and west of the interstate border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab, as well as the roads north and east of Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar, and Chandigarh) must submit a domicile certificate from a competent civil authority (Tehsildar/Magistrate) along with their applications. The production of a certificate prior to a medical examination will be rejected.
Border Roads Organisation How to Apply:
- Application deadline is 45 days from the day this advertisement was published in Employment News.
- Candidates are urged to submit their applications far ahead of the deadline in order for them to arrive at gref centre, dighi camp, pune 411015 on time. Under no circumstances will applications received after the deadline be accepted. Postal delays will not be covered by the department.
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
- राष्ट्रीय साततोटी हौद मंडळ ट्रस्ट कसबा पेठ पुणे
- Sahayak Vidhi Adhikari PMC Bharti Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Transport Planning Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE (Mechanical) Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Civil Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download