MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 ,The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC) published the MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 on the bank’s official website on the 4th of May 2022. This is a fantastic chance for those studying for banking examinations. The bank has advertised 195 Trainee Junior Officers and Trainee Clerks positions. Candidates can apply online for the MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 commencing May 5th, 2022, and the deadline to apply online is May 25th, 2022, according to the bank’s official notification PDF. This article contains all of the important information on MSC Bank Recruitment 2022.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
जाहिरात / पोस्ट मधील मुख्य माहिती व मुद्दे
On the bank’s official website, MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 is now available. Candidates for Trainee Junior Officers and Trainee Clerks would have tremendous chances. Candidates must carefully examine all of the details before registering online for the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022.
MSC Bank Mumbai, a scheduled leading Apex Cooperative Bank in Maharashtra State, is accepting online applications from anyone interested in joining the bank. Trainee Clerk and Trainee Officer opportunities are available.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 PDF Notification Download
|MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 PDF Notification Download|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSC)|
|Post||Trainee Clerk & Trainee Junior Officer|
|Online Registration Dates||05th to 25th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Official Site||Click Here|
MSC Bank Advertisement No.01 / MSC Bank / 2022-2023
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Trainee Junior Officers||29|
MSC Bank Age Limit(As on 28/02/2022)
- Trainee Junior Officer: 23 to 32 years
- Trainee Clerks: 21 to 28 years
MSC Bank Pay Scale
- Stipend of 20,000/- per month for trainee junior officer during training period. After successfully completing the training period, the Trainee Junior Officer will be promoted to the Bank’s normal grade and will be awarded a total monthly remuneration of about Rs. 45,000/-.
- Trainee Clerks receive a monthly stipend of $15,000 during their training period. After successfully completing the training period, the Trainee Clerk will be promoted to the regular grade of the Bank and would be paid a monthly total pay of around 30,000/-.
MSC Bank Educational Qualifications
- Trainee Junior Officer : A minimum of 60% in any discipline is required for graduation. Candidates who have passed the JAIIB/CAIIB examination will be given preference. Up to 2 years as an officer in a bank, particularly in an urban/DCC bank.
- Trainee Clerks : Graduate / Degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
How to Apply :
Candidates who meet the requirements must apply online at MSC Bank’s website (ibpsonline.ibps.in/mscbotcmar22/). Candidates must complete the online application form in its entirety. All required documents should be uploaded by the candidates. The deadline to submit applications is May 25, 2022.
- राष्ट्रीय साततोटी हौद मंडळ ट्रस्ट कसबा पेठ पुणे
- Sahayak Vidhi Adhikari PMC Bharti Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Transport Planning Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE (Mechanical) Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Civil Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download