SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022, The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notice for Selection Posts (Phase-X) Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
जाहिरात / पोस्ट मधील मुख्य माहिती व मुद्दे
On May 10, 2022, the SSC will issue a notification for candidates who have finished their Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above. They can apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment in 2022. SSC officials will advertise job openings for the position on their official website @ssc.nic.in. From the 10th of May to the 9th of June 2022, applications will be accepted. Candidates interested in the position should read the article below for further details.
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Overview
On the 10th of May 2022, the SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 will be issued along with the notification for the purpose of selecting applicants for various vacancies in various departments based on their educational qualifications. The following table provides an overview of SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 for interested candidates.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission, SSC|
|Vacancies||to be notified|
|Start date of submission||10th May 2022|
|Last date of Submission||09th June 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Notification
SSC will issue a notification for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 on May 10th, 2022. The deadline for application submission is June 9, 2022. Candidates are advised to begin applying for these positions as soon as possible before the deadline. Official notification is available at the URL below.
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Important Dates
On the 10th of May 2022, the official notification for Phase-10 Selection Post 2022 will be published on ssc.nic.in. The online registration period will begin on May 10th, 2022, and end on June 9th, 2022. Candidates should be aware of the essential dates for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 in order to be informed about all occurrences. All of the relevant dates are included in the table below.
|Date of Advertisement||10th May 2022|
|Start date to submit applications||10th May 2022|
|The Last Date to submit applications||9th June 2022|
|SSC Selection Post CBT Admit Card||July 2022|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 CBE Exam Date||July 2022|
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Vacancies
Candidates who have completed their graduation or are at least 10th pass can apply for positions in SSC Selection Post Phase 10. The examination for this position will take place in July 2022. Last year, the SSC announced 3261 openings for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2021. The vacancies for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 will be announced on the SSC website along with the official notice. The candidate can save the article to their computer for future reference.
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility standards for educational qualification, age limit, and other conditions are listed below.
Educational Qualification –
Candidates who like to apply for the job must have passed Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation as required by the role they wish to apply for in SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022. The table below contains information on educational qualifications.
|Matric||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Intermediate||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Gradation||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Age Limit
Every candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old. The age limit for each role will be listed in the official announcement PDF linked above.
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Application Link
From the 10th of May 2022 through the 9th of June 2022, the Staff Selection Commission will begin accepting online applications for staff who are picking positions. Candidates who wish to apply for the position can do so by visiting the official website or by using the direct link provided below.
SSC Selection Post (Phase-X) – Application Fees
|General Candidate||Rs 100|
|Women candidates, Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with disability (PWD)||NIL|
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post X 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the employment position online should visit their official website and follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the SSC website or use the button above to apply directly online.
- You will be taken to a website with a registration and login form.
- Fill in the login details to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase x if you have already enrolled for SSC Exams. If you are not yet registered, you must first complete the registration form.
- After you’ve logged in, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all of the required information, such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, education qualification, address, educational qualifications, and all of the degrees you’ve earned, and so on.
- After that, provide your contact information and upload your photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Following the submission of the form, you must pay your fee. The application cost can be paid both online and offline.
- If appropriate, pay by debit/credit card, net banking, or e-challan.
- When you click submit, your form will be successfully submitted.
- Your SSC Selection Post Phase 10 2022 application procedure is now complete, and you can print the application form for future reference.
- राष्ट्रीय साततोटी हौद मंडळ ट्रस्ट कसबा पेठ पुणे
- Sahayak Vidhi Adhikari PMC Bharti Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Transport Planning Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE (Mechanical) Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Civil Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download