UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download (253 Vacancies)At https://jobtodays.com/ in, you may find the UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Notification PDF for free. The Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants Examination 2022 will be held on August 7, 2022, by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The UPSC CAPF AC 2021 test is for Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), which includes the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). On or before May 10, 2022, all eligible Indian citizens, male and female, must apply online using the UPSC Online Portal.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2022 (EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.09/2022-CPF)
Assistant Commandants (Group A) – 253
- Category wise Vacancies :
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 66
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 29
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 62
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 14
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 82
- Age Limit :
-20 to 25 years as on 1st August 2022.
– He/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002
– Age relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC
- Educational Qualification :
A candidate must have earned a Bachelor’s degree from a university established by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India, or from other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or have an equivalent qualification.
- Application Fee :
-₹ 200/- for General and OBC category candidates.
– No fee for Female/ SC/ ST Candidates.
– The fee either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Selection Process :
-Written Examination (Objective Type Questions)
– Physical and Medical Standard Tests
– Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
– Interview / Personality Test.
- How to Apply : It is recommended that applicants submit only one application. Eligible candidates must apply online solely through the UPSC’s website. The deadline for online applications is October 5, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download APPLY ONLINE
- Important Dates :
-Date of Commencement of UPSC CAPF Exam 2022: 20th April 2022
– Last date for submission of online application: 10th May 2022
– The online Applications can be withdrawn: from 17th May to 23rd May 2022 till 6.00 PM
– Tentative date of UPSC CAPF (ACs) Examination: 7th august 2022
- vacancies in UPSC CAPF (ACs) Exam 2022
The UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2022 total vacancies 253.
BSF – 66
CRPF – 29
CISF – 62
ITBP – 14
SSB – 82
- UPSC CAPF Exam Date :
The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination of CAPF (ACs) on 7th August 2022 (Sunday).
- Contact UPSC for CAPF exam queries :
Candidates can approach UPSC’s Facilitation Counter at the ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over the phone at 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs. for any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature, etc.
- Selection process for UPSC CAPF AC 2022 :
The UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:-
(1) Written Examination: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks (Paper I), General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks (Paper II)
(2) Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests (100 Meters Race, 800 Meters Race and Long Jump)
(3) Medical Standards Tests
(4) Interview / Personality Test
(5) Final Selection / Merit
UPSC CPF (AC) Exam Syllabus: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts every year CPF (Central Police Force) Assistant Commandant’s Exam. The syllabus of UPSC CPF details given below.
Syllabus of the Written Examination Papers:-
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover The following areas:
1. General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper,Comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday Observation including new areas of importance likes Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, Sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, Globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political System and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of Geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either In Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension Passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and Other aspects of language testing.
|Apply Online||Part I Part II|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Buy Now UPSC Related Book Click Here
UPSC CAPF AC Download Syllabus in Pdf
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
More Government Jobs Visit Now
- राष्ट्रीय साततोटी हौद मंडळ ट्रस्ट कसबा पेठ पुणे
- Sahayak Vidhi Adhikari PMC Bharti Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Transport Planning Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE (Mechanical) Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Civil Engineer Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE Transport Planning Exam Syllabus PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE (Mechanical) Exam Syllabus PDF Download
- PMC Bharti JE (Civil) Exam Syllabus PDF Download
- Sahayak Vidhi Adhikari Exam Syllabus (PMC Bharti) PDF Download
- PMC Bharti Recruitmnet 2022 Exam Information Pune Mahagarpalika