Punjab National Bank SO 2022(145 Specialist Officer) Apply online for Manager roles. The Punjab National Bank (A Government of India Undertaking) in New Delhi is accepting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for Manager and Senior Manager Specialist Officer (SO) positions. The deadline for submitting online applications is May 7, 2022.
Punjab National Bank SO 2022(145 Specialist Officer)
Punjab National Bank SO 2022(145 Specialist Officer)
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||05|
- Age Limit :(As on 01.01.2022)
-Manager (Risk): 25 to 35 years
– Manager (Credit): 25 to 35 years
– Senior Manager (Treasury): 25 to 37 years
– Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 05 years for Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PwBD.
- Pay Scale :
– Manager (Risk): MMGS-II ₹ 48170-1740/ 1-49910-1990/ 10-69810/-
– Manager (Credit): MMGS-II ₹ 48170-1740/ 1-49910-1990/ 10-69810/-
– Senior Manager (Treasury): MMGS-III ₹ 63840-1990/ 5-73790-2220/ 2-78230/-
- Educational Qualifications :
– Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Management Accountant (CMA) from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (OR) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from the CFA Institute (USA) (OR) A bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 60% is required. Post-qualification experience of at least one year is required.
-Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (OR) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from the CFA Institute (USA) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from the CFA Institute (USA) (OR) A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 60%. A minimum of one year of post-qualification experience is required.
-Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Management Accountant (CMA) from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (OR) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from the CFA Institute (USA). (OR) A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 60 percent. 3 years of banking experience is required.
- Selection Process :
– Online Written Test
– Personal Interview
- Written Test Pattern :
|Name of the Test||No of Question||Maximum Marks|
- Application Fee :
-For General / OBC category – ₹ 850/- per candidates + GST as applicable.
– For SC / ST / PwBD Category – ₹ 50/- per candidates + GST as applicable
- How to Apply :
Eligible individuals must apply online at the PNB Bank’s official website. Candidates must have a valid personal email address and phone number. The deadline for submitting online applications is May 5, 2022.
- Vacancies in PNB SO Recruitment 2022
(Total 145 Specialist Officer vacancies opening in 2022.)
-Manager (Risk) – 40
– Manager (Credit) – 100
– Senior Manager (Treasury) – 05
- Minimum qualification for PNB SO Recruitment 2022
-Chartered Accountant(CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (OR)
– Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA). (OR)
– Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks + Full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation degree with specialization in Finance.
- selection process for Punjab National Bank SO Jobs
Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:-
– Online Written Test (220 Marks)
– Personal Interview (25 Marks)
- Important dates for PNB SO Recruitment 2022
-Punjab National Bank Specialist Officer 2022 Important Dates :
-Commencement of on-line registration of application: 22/04/2022
– Closure of registration of application: 07/05/2022
– Closure for editing application details: 07/05/2022
– Last date for printing your application: 22/05/2022
– Online Fee Payment: 22/04/2022 to 07/05/2022.
- PNB SO Salary 2022:
Punjab National Bank is a reputable public sector bank in our country that pays specialist personnel a competitive salary as well as a variety of bonuses and allowances. By clicking on the link provided below, candidates can view the wage structure, pay scale, allowances, and job profile of PNB SO.
- Check online PNB SO Syllabus 2022
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Click on the Syllabus option on the home page.
- On the next page, your syllabus will open.
- Save and download the syllabus for the exam.
I hope you now have a clear understanding of the PNB SO Syllabus 2022. For additional information, please visit our website.
Official Website: Click Here
- PNB SO Full Syllabus 2022
Your syllabus for this exam has been decided as follows-
Operations of Mathematics
Assertion and Reasoning
Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
Sequential Output training
Construction of Squares and Triangles
Completion Incomplete Pattern
Spotting embedded figures
Test on Alphabets
Cubes and Dice
Verification of truth of the Statement
Situation Reaction Test
Identical figure groupings
Forming figures and analysis
Direction Sense Test
Mirror Images, etc.
|English Language||Fill in the Blanks|
Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
Shuffling of Sentence parts
Idioms & Phrases
Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
Improvement of Sentences
One word substitution
Spot the Error
Antonyms and their correct usage
Cloze Passage, etc.
|Professional Knowledge||Understanding Objectives, Providers, and Uses of Credit Ratings|
The Role of Commercial/Corporate Credit
Importance of Banks and Credit in the Economy
Credit Risk and its Components
Measuring Credit Risk
“Understanding National Credit Ratings from Indian External Credit Rating Agencies”
Classification of Commercial Borrowers
Role and Importance of the RBI
Borrower Legal Due Diligence
Structural Elements of Credit Facilities
Commercial/Corporate Credit Products
Introduction to the Basel Accords on Banking Supervision
Fair Practices on Lender’s Liability
Key RBI Guidelines for Credit Facilities
Understanding Global Credit Ratings from External Credit Rating Agencies
Credit Assessment Framework
Non-Fund based credit Facilities
Working Capital Management
Priority Sector lending
Accounting Concepts and Principles
Financial Statements Structure and Composition
Analysis of Financial Statements
Types of Charges
Credit Monitoring, etc.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Races and Games|
Ratio and Proportion
Boats and Streams
Problems with L.C.M and H.C.F
Pipes and Cisterns
Time and Distance
Problems on Trains
Numbers and Ages
Mixtures and Allegations
Profit and Loss
Time and Work Partnership
Simplification and Approximation
Permutations and Combinations
Odd Man Out
Indices and Surds
Problems on Numbers
To explore related Books, Click Here-