Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Apply Online (696 Officer Vacancies). Apply Online Bank of India (BOI), a renowned public sector bank, is accepting online applications for regular and contract officer positions. The deadline for submitting online applications is May 10, 2022.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022
BOI Recruitment of Officers in various streams upto Scale IV on regular and contract basis – Project No. 2021-22/3
- ON REGULAR BASIS –
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|IT Officer – Data Centre||42|
- ON CONTRACT BASIS –
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Manager IT||23|
|Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Senior Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Senior Manager (Network Security)||05|
|Senior Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialists)||10|
|Manager (End Point Security)||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Solaris/Unix||06|
|Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Window||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualisation||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologie||03|
|Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualisation on SDN-Cisco ACI)||04|
|Manager (Database Expert)||05|
|Manager (Technology Architect)||02|
|Manager (Application Architect)||02|
- AGE LIMIT –
– Economist: 28 to 35 years
– Statistician: 28 to 35 years
– Risk Manager: 28 to 35 years
– Credit Analyst: 30 to 38 years
– Credit Officer: 20 to 30 years
– Technical Appraisal: 25 to 35 years
– IT Officer – Data Centre: 20 to 30 years
– Manager: 28 to 35 years
– Senior Manager: 28 to 37 years
- Pay Scale –
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): ₹ 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 - Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS II): ₹ 48170-1740/1- 49910-1990/10-69810 - Middle Management Grade Scale –III(MMGS III): ₹ 63840-1990/5- 73790-2220/2-78230 - Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV): ₹ 76010-2220/4- 84890-2500/2-89890
- Educational Qualification and Experience–
– Economist : Post Graduation degree in Economics / Econometrics. 04 years relevant experience.
– Statistician : Full time Master’s / Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics. 04 years relevant experience.
– Risk Manager : The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) offers a certificate in financial risk management (OR) Risk Management by Professionals CA / ICWA (OR) Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certificate/ Diploma of Information Systems Auditor (DISA) from ICIA/ISACA Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (OR) CA / ICWA (OR) Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certificate/ Diploma of Information Systems Auditor (DISA) from ICIA/ISACA Work experience of three years.
-Credit Analyst : 02 years Full time MBA in Finance /PGDM in Finance / CA / ICWA Candidates from Institutes of national importance will be preferred. 10 years relevant experience.
– Credit Officer : A Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks and a “MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA with specialisation in Finance / Banking and Finance (OR) CA / ICWA / CS.
-Technical Appraisal : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any relevant engineering discipline. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
-IT Officer – Data Centre: First Division (minimum 60% marks) in BE/B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ E&C (OR) First Division (minimum 60% marks) in MCA/ M.Sc (IT). Minimum 02 years experience.
-B.Sc Computer Science/ B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication from a recognised university/ OR MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ PG (Statistics)/ M.Sc Computer Science from a recognised university Experience of at least 07 years (Manager positions) or 08 years (Senior Manager positions) is required.
- Selection Process –
– Online Examination
- Application Fee:
– ₹ 850/- for General / OBC category candidates.
– ₹ 175/- for SC / ST / PWD category candidates.
– The fee can be made through online payment mode.
- How to Apply –
From April 26, 2022 to May 10, 2022, eligible candidates can apply exclusively online using the BOI Online Application Portal. Visit BOI Officer Apply Online, select the button “Click here for New Registration,” and enter your name, contact information, and email address. The system will produce a Provisional Registration Number and Password, which will be displayed on the screen. The Provisional Registration Number and Password should be written down by the candidate. The Provisional Registration number and Password will also be given via email and SMS.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Detailed Notification
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Important Dates –
– Opening date of online application: 26th April 2022
– Last date for registration of online application: 10th May 2022
– Tentative date of Online Examination: Will be notified later
– Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience: 1st December 2021.
More Bank Jobs Click Here